Oct 9, 2008

Three months!

Sorry, I havn't been able to keep this updated. The baby is growing quickly and I am starting to show. Kind friends from church gave me cloths some for now and some for when I am really big. I think we are having a girl. Pat,and my parents are really wanting a boy. We are all so excited! There is this new test that can tell you what you are having but I think we might just wait untill my birthday to find out! Here is an update on how Baby Walter is growing.

The biggest development this week is reflexes. The baby can now move it's fingers and toes. It can suck with it's mouth. When I press on my stomach the baby moves in response. ( I can't feel it yet) It now looks like a human baby. It has eyes,nose,month and ears all where they are suppose to be.Yeah no more alien.:0

Pat and I are doing great! I am still working as a nanny with three very busy boys. Pat is still working at the church. We are having fun with friends and missing family that is away. Pat is doing very well with my craziness.:) He made a special trip all by him self to get me Bubbalicous bubble gum which I have been craving for two weeks. Very Very Wierd. He brought it home and it was soooo good! Pat was laughing on how much I was enjoying my gum. Nothing like satisfying a very large craving.

I will try my best at keeping this updated.