Nov 22, 2008

18 weeks

Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. Life has been a little crazy. I am 4 1/2 Months now and showing more. I had to go buy maternity cloths and new shoes. My back/feet hurt all the time ( I guess it is not used to the extra 14 pounds). I can't sleep at night because either it hurts to move or the baby is awake and making herself known. Yes,we think it is a girl. We can't be sure untill January where I get my 6 month ultrasound. It seems like at this time I have more pains but it is nice to be able to feel the baby. Pat has been wonderful in taking care of me even if it means he gets to wake up at midnight to give me a backrub. I love him! I put some pictures on the sight. I just turned 21 so there are some party pictures and some pictures of Pat's football game of a life time. He was right by the field.He was so excited. There are even pictures of the baby at 16 weeks. She was playing with her feet..ha.